The first international plastic industry exhibition of Afghanistan will be held in Kabul in 2-5 May, 2017, by Bright Business Complex (Event Management & Business Consulting Services) with the assistance of Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries. The purpose behind these efforts is to give lift and boom to the domestic plastic industry by attracting investors, manufacturers and experts of the said industry. This will help to achieve improvements in machinery usage and production lines, product quality improvement and global marketing and exports.
This platform is the decisive moment in shaping the Afghanistan plastic industry on modern and standard lines. This event provides market expansion opportunities to all the participants of the plastic industry such as Production Machines Traders & Installers, Raw material producers and suppliers, Finished products manufacturers and traders, Industry specific experts and consultants, Industry specific packaging firms and so on.
Benefits of Participation in Afghan Plast Expo
This exhibition is highly recommended to plastic industry participants because:
- Afghanistan government supports small and medium sized industries for bringing economic change on the grass root level.
- Afghanistan is a potential market with lucrative business opportunities.
- Afghan investors are looking forward for holding finished product agencies of foreign manufacturers, solely investing in the plastic industry manufacturing lines or going into joint venture arrangements with the foreign investors.
- This exhibition is opportunity for comparing industry specific products, materials and expertise of the different competing countries.
- The government officials related to commerce ministry and other relevant departments will be present in the exhibition to provide support to the participants.
- Investors from different provinces of Afghanistan will participate in this event to review the items exhibited by the participating companies and think towards investing with these companies.
Place & Date of Exhibition
02-05 May, 2017